If you dont speak Russian: http://antiscam-group.ru/index.php?p=/discussion/34/if-you-dont-speak-russian
План действий
Общая скайп-группа, в которой производится информирование и обсуждение GRM1Anjb7RERJgC2nN_UnOiyivkT4GoDB_91G7h1QNch0Av3zJHVUBvin9OVUWJQgsAh1CE8OiHF0Bg
развернуть важную информацию

The funniest moment of the first episode of Hard Knocks

Tuesday came when rookie Johnathan Abram was seated across from quarterback Derek Carr at a restaurant. Abram asked Carr the pronunciation of “salmon.”It was hard to tell whether Abram was serious or joking when he debated Carr about whether the “l” was silent.Reporters asked Abram on Wednesday whether he really believed it was pronounced as “sal-mon.”“Sal-Mon Benny Snell Jr. Jersey , not salmon,” Abram said with a chuckle, via Scott Bair of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “I mean give me a couple words where the ‘l’ is silent.” Presented with the word “calf Zach Gentry Jersey ,” Abram offered his own pronunciation. “Like a CAL-F. You don’t hear the F?” Abram said. “I know a couple. Like could and should and would, the L is silent. But I just think salmon should be SAL-MON instead of salmon.”The great salmon debate of Raiders camp continues.“It’s definitely salmon,” Carr said Nick Bosa Jersey , laughing, on Wednesday, via Bair. “I don’t know what he’s talking about. But like I said L.J. Collier Jersey , that guy never needs to change.” A.J. Green‘s ankle injury was the leading story from Bengals practice on Saturday, but he’s not the only wideout dealing with an injury.John Ross sat out the first practice of training camp with hamstring tightness. Head coach Zac Taylor said that the team is not worried about a long-term absence for Ross and Geoff Hobson of the team’s website reports that he may not return to the field for a week or so.Ross has missed time with injuries during each of his first two seasons with the Bengals and has played in just 16 of the team’s last 32 games. That rocky start to his NFL career led to a lot of talk about starting fresh this offseason, including a number change that will have Ross wearing No. 11 after sporting No. 15 the last two years.It will be some time before we know if that change works out Marquise Blair Jersey , but the hamstring injury is an unpleasant reminder of what’s gone wrong in the past.
Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь чтобы комментировать.